Our seminars are a GREAT low-stress way to meet our Blackston team and determine if we are a good fit for you! Please accept our dinner invite in exchange for the most valuable commodity you possess — your time. You may bring up to three adult guests, including your spouse, to attend our seminar on:
Are You Concerned About the “Health” of Your Retirement Plan?
Topics to be covered:
- Protect Your Money – Can you protect and preserve your assets against market volatility?
- Cash Flow / Retirement Planning – Can you prevent outliving your money?
- “The Washington D.C. Effect” – Will recent legislation changes affect your retirement?
- Taxes and The IRS – Can you safeguard your assets from unnecessary taxation?
- Are You With A Retirement Expert? – 4 ways to make sure your current advisor is giving you expert advice.
- Security – Can you find growth and security without risk in today’s volatile market?
- Getting A Second Opinion – Why getting a second opinion may be the most important financial decision of your life.
Seats fill up fast, so call today! 888–319-5656
About Your Host
- Author: Have You Ever Been Bitten By an Elephant…The Definitive Guide for Retiring Well
- Radio Personality: Catch David Every Friday on Simplifying Retirement from 9:05 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on WLBE 790 AM
- Over 40 years of experience in the financial industry
- David is a Registered Financial Consultant®, Certified Estate Planner®, Certified Senior Advisor®, and a Member of Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group
- Founder of The Blackston Financial Advisory Group, Founded in 1998 and Headquartered in The Villages, FL
David is active in his church and is an individual partner with different ministries around the globe. He is married to Andrea Blackston and has two children – Drew, also an advisor, and Kyle, who is the Client Services Administrator. Both sons work alongside David and Andrea at Blackston Financial Advisory Group.